13.10.15

Fruit-by-the-foot competition..........

Hi,
How's it going? Just recently I challenged Susanna to a competition. The deal was we would both write letters to a candy company trying to get them to make more flavors, and send us samples to review. Here is the result of the letters:

Susanna's: 



Hi fruit-by-the-foot men,


Just wanted to let you know, I think it's time to change up your flavors of fruit-by-the-fruit. I think something seasonal like pumpkin would be really interesting! Also, could I request samples of the new flavors? I can taste test and give you feedback!



Thanks,

Fruit-by-the-foot lover:) 


P.S. Oh, what do you think about bigger rollups? :)





Mine: 

Dear Fruit by the foot president,
I am writing to you concerning your choice in flavors when making it.  I have constantly observed that you use the same three flavors every time: strawberry, color by the foot, and berry tie-dye.  I would like to suggest trying something like sour lemon or tropical coconut (I think those are catchy names). Considering that you already have lots of fans, why risk losing them because of lack of flavors?  I definitely would buy more of your products if you had other flavors.  Do you have plans for other flavors?  If you send me some samples and I will taste test them with my friends and will get back to you ASAP.  
Thank you for considering my offer.  
  
Sincerely, 
Mercy McEwen.  



~Mercy~
~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment